We want you to :
- # feel comfortable using our web site
- # feel secure submitting information to us
- # contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- # know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of your data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies", sent to your browser from:
- # web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- # an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- # the type of computer you're using
- # the type of web browser you're using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- # name including first and last name
- # alternate email address
- # mobile phone number and contact details
- # ZIP/Postal code
- # demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- # preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- # opinions of features on our website.
We may also collect the following information:
- # about the pages you visit/access
- # the links you click on our site
- # the number of times you access the page. You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
1. User provided information: We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the Site or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on the Site. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Site, information (such as your name or email address) that you electronically submit when you register for surveys or contests on the Site, information that you post on message boards on the Site, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
2. Cookies information: When you visit the zeebangla Site, we may send one or more cookies "“ a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters "“ to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. zeebangla uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the zeebangla Site may not function properly.
3. Log file information: When you use the zeebangla Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. Clear / transparent GIFs information: When you use the zeebangla Site, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users / members anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
HOW IS THIS INFORMATION USED?
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the zeebangla Site, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the zeebangla Site.
- Any personal information that you voluntarily disclose online (in comments, messages and / or other social interaction tools available current on the site or that will be added to the site in the future) becomes publicly available and can be collected, seen and used by others besides us. We cannot be and are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other users / members when you send messages through the zeebangla Site and other users / members can contact you through messages and comments.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may provide our advertisers with information about you and other visitors that will enable our advertisers to better target ads to specific types of visitors. We reserve the right to use and to disclose to third parties all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors in any way and for any purpose, with one important exception viz. We will not use the information that we collect online from you while you are using the Site, nor will we authorize third parties to use such information, to mail or email promotional offers directly to you unless you have specifically informed us that you would like to receive promotional offers from us and/or from third parties. If you choose to receive these promotional offers, then your information may be used for direct mail or email marketing. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major zeebangla Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the zeebangla Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user / member preferences and trends.
- Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or our Site is acquired by another company, information about our visitors may be among the transferred assets.
WHEN ZEE BANGLA DISCLOSES INFORMATION
We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the zeebangla Site.
We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any law or to respond to a court order or an order from any governing body or statutory authority.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDRENS' PRIVACY
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to zeebangla and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, zeebangla makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If zeebangla learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. zeebangla may post a notice on the zeebangla Site if a security breach occurs.
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS / MEMBERS
HOW YOU CAN MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We reserve the right at any time to: change the terms of this Agreement; change the Services, including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the Site; or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the Services. Any changes we make will be effective immediately on notice, which we may give either by posting the new Agreement on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure your familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the "Last Revised" date in the header of this agreement.
We are committed to resolving disputes as soon as feasible and shall endeavor to resolve all disputes brought to our notice in keeping with the mechanism prescribed, within 15 working days of such receipt.
Postal Address: Zee Bangla, Zee News Ltd, Park Plaza,
71, Park Street, South Block, 5th Floor,
Kolkata, Pin "“ 700016 (WB)
Business name: zeebangla.com Address: Zee Bangla, Zee News Ltd, Park Plaza,
71, Park Street, South Block, 5th Floor, Kolkata, Pin "“ 700016 (WB)Website URL: http://www.zeebangla.com